1. (High frequency infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer ) Infrared absorption method: The carbon and sulfur in the sample are heated to high temperature under oxygen-rich conditions and oxidized to carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide gas. After processing, the gas enters the corresponding absorption cell, absorbs the corresponding infrared radiation, is forwarded by the detector to a signal, and outputs the result after being processed by a computer. This method has the characteristics of accuracy, fastness, and high sensitivity. Both high and low carbon and sulfur content are used. The infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer using this method has a higher degree of automation and a higher price.
2. (Conductivity carbon and sulfur analyzer) Conductivity method: This is a method for measuring and analyzing the carbon and sulfur content according to the change in conductivity. The mixed gas generated after the sample is heated at high temperature is absorbed by the conductivity cell. The resistivity (reciprocal of conductance) changes to determine the content of carbon and sulfur, which is characterized by accuracy, fastness and sensitivity. Mostly used for the determination of low carbon and low sulfur.
3. (Ordinary carbon and sulfur analyzer) Capacity method: Commonly used for measuring carbon is gas volume method, measuring sulfur is iodine method, acid-base titration method. In particular, the gas volume method for the determination of sulphur in carbon and iodine is fast and accurate. It is the most commonly used method for combined determination of carbon and sulfur in China. The accuracy of the carbon and sulfur analyzer using this method is 0.030% and the sulfur content is lower. The lower limit is 0.005%, which can meet the needs of most occasions.
4. (Manual carbon and sulfur analyzer) Titration method: The non-aqueous titrator is used for the determination of carbon and sulfur in steel by acid-base titration. Matching with arc burning furnace, suitable for general laboratory, pre-furnace test, etc.
5. (Combined carbon and sulfur analyzer) Gravimetric method: Common asbestos absorbs carbon dioxide, and the carbon content is calculated from the increment. Wet method is commonly used for the determination of sulfur. The sample is decomposed and oxidized with acid to convert it to SO4. Then, barium chloride is added to the hydrochloric acid medium to form BaSO4. After precipitation, filtration, washing, and burning, the sulfur content is calculated by weighing. . The disadvantage of the gravimetric method is that the analysis speed is slow, so it cannot be used for on-site carbon and sulfur analysis. The advantage is that it has high accuracy. It is still recommended as a standard method at home and abroad, and it is suitable for standard laboratories and research institutions.
6. Determination of carbon and sulfur content in metals, as well as ICP method, direct reading spectrometry, X-ray fluorescence method, mass spectrometry, chromatography, activation analysis, etc., each has its advantages and scope of application.
Wuxi Jiebo Instrument Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Record number: 苏 ICP 备 10025668 号 -6
Phone: 400-858-0166 Fax: 0510-84601616
Address: 26-9 Huibei Road, Photoelectric New Material Industrial Park, Liangxi District, Wuxi City
Technical Support: Avatar Networks
Wechat QR code
Scan your phone