First, the instrument boot sequence
1. Power on the computer monitor
2. Power on the computer host and enter the WINXP operating system
3. Double-click the "CS995 (6)" icon on the desktop to display the carbon and sulfur operation procedures.
4. Turn on the power of the infrared carbon and sulfur detection section on the operation platform, and find that the signal of the "Pool Voltage" jumps on USB
5.Turn on the high frequency furnace switch
6. Open the oxygen valve and adjust the left gauge pressure to about 0.2MPa
7, adjust the oxygen pressure, the top oxygen and analysis gas flow in the specified range
Note: After opening the high-frequency furnace, the fan should work, and at the same time, the pressure gauge, plate flow and grid flow on the panel should not work.
Analysis steps1. Turn on the power of the electronic balance to stabilize it to zero.
2. Put in the processed porcelain crucible, and the weight will be zero.
3. Weigh about 0.1-0.2g sample (weight varies depending on the sample) and enter the weight into the computer
4, first add pure iron 0.25-0.3 and then add about 1. 5g tungsten flux, remove and shake well and put it into a porcelain crucible holder
5. Press the furnace button and press "Start Analysis". Before analyzing the samples every day, analyze the waste samples twice, and then calibrate the instrument with the standard samples:
(1) The analysis result of the standard sample is close to the calibration value, and the sample is directly analyzed, and the analysis result can report data
(2) The analysis result of the standard sample is different from the calibration value. Take the data close to the two results and correct it. After the correction value is obtained, analyze the sample. The analysis result can report data.
Third, other instructions
1. Instruction ②: Lift the cylinder up, open the "diagnosis", and sequentially open the 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 valves, adjust the oxygen carrier pressure to about 0.08 MPa, the top oxygen flow rate to about 1.5 L / min, and the analysis gas flow rate About 3.2L / min. (The oxygen pressure on the pressure reducing valve is 0.2)
Note: Do not turn on 4 and 8 in “Switch Diagnostics”.
Method for checking air leakage: Open "Switch Diagnosis", open valve 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 in sequence, then press Esc key to close, then open "Switch Diagnosis", open valve 5 and check whether the oxygen pressure gauge is lowered.
If it does not drop, the system is not leaking and the instrument is normal. Close valve 5 and open valve 7 again, press Esc to exit.
2. Filter cleaning method: Remove the front cover of the burner, turn off the oxygen, turn off the power of the high frequency furnace and unplug it, remove the burner, and remove the filter to clean.
Fourth, the instrument daily maintenance and precautions
1. Routine maintenance of the instrument
⑴. The quartz tube must be cleaned before each analysis.
⑵. Change the desiccant regularly based on the humidity of the air. (In particular, the analysis results of sulfur were found to be significantly lower)
⑶. Clean the filter once every 1000 times of analysis.
⑷. At the end of each day's analysis, clean up the debris falling from the electronic balance.
⑴. When booting, the USB must communicate normally.
⑵. After switching on, the cell voltage in the operating software must have a stable and stable signal. Note that the slab current, grid current and pressure gauge should not work when the HF furnace is turned on.
⑶. At each analysis, the high-frequency working time cannot exceed 60 seconds.
⑷. The top oxygen flow rate should not exceed 2L / min.
⑸. The air tightness must be checked after changing the desiccant and absorbent cotton and cleaning the filter.
⑹. During the analysis, the weight of various samples should be strictly in accordance with the provisions of the analysis method, otherwise, it is easy to cause ignition or tailing.
Wuxi Jiebo Instrument Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Record number: 苏 ICP 备 10025668 号 -6
Phone: 400-858-0166 Fax: 0510-84601616
Address: 26-9 Huibei Road, Optoelectronic New Material Industrial Park, Liangxi District, Wuxi City
Technical Support: Avatar Networks
Wechat QR code
Scan your phone