First, the sequence of the instrument on (off)
1. Power on the computer monitor
2. Power on the computer host and enter the WINXP operating system
双击桌面上 “CS992”图标， 显示碳硫操作程序 3. Double-click the "CS992" icon on the desktop to display the carbon and sulfur operation procedures.
已对接 4. Turn on the power of the infrared carbon and sulfur detection part on the operation platform and find that the USB (pool voltage) has a signal jump, indicating that the analyzer and the computer have been connected.
5. Turn on the electric arc furnace switch, analyze the gas, and the ammeter is reset to zero.
6. Open the oxygen valve and adjust the gauge pressure to about 0.2MPa
7. Adjust the oxygen-carrying pressure and analyze the gas flow in the specified range
Note: Clamp the left-most tube on the back of the CS992 analyzer , and then open the "Diagnosis" to open the 1,2 numeric keys. Adjust the oxygen-carrying pressure to 0.05 MPa and the analysis gas to about 80 L / h (shown on the electric arc furnace). Press ESC to exit and see if the pressure drops. If it is not lowered, it is normal. If it is lowered, check for air leakage.
Shutdown sequence: 1. Turn off the electric arc furnace, 2, turn off the CS992 infrared analyzer, 3. turn off the computer, 4. turn off the balance, 5. turn off oxygen
1. Turn on the power of the electronic balance, make it stable to zero, and wait for the numbers to stabilize.
2. Put in a weighing copper bucket and return to zero weight
3. Weigh about 0.5g of sample and input the weight into the computer. The weight varies depending on the sample
4. First add the appropriate amount of silicon molybdenum powder to the bottom of the copper crucible and pour the sample, then add the appropriate amount of tin flux, and then put the sampled copper crucible into the electric arc furnace
5. Lift the stove and press "Start Analysis"Note: Before analyzing the sample every day, analyze the waste sample twice, and then calibrate the instrument with the standard sample
Third, other instructions
1. Check for air leakage method: Open the "Switch Diagnosis", open valves 1 and 2 in sequence, and adjust the pressures. For details, see the remarks. If it does not drop, the system is not leaking and the instrument is normal.
2. If the air leaks, check whether the interface of each air pipe is intact.
3. Turn on the CS992 infrared analyzer one hour in advance every day and warm up. Turn on the arc furnace power switch half an hour in advance.
Fourth, the instrument daily maintenance and precautions
1. Routine maintenance of the instrument
⑴. The furnace head must be cleaned before each analysis.
⑵. Change the desiccant regularly according to the humidity of the air. (In particular, the analysis results of sulfur were found to be significantly lower)
⑶. At the end of each day's analysis, clean up the debris falling from the electronic balance.
⑴. When booting, USB must communicate normally.
⑵. After switching on, the cell voltage in the operating software must have a stable and stable signal.
⑶. When the electric arc furnace is turned on, pay attention that the ammeter and pressure gauge should not work.
⑷. At each analysis, the high-frequency working time cannot exceed 60 seconds.
⑸. The analysis gas flow should not exceed 80_100L / h
⑹. The air tightness must be checked after changing the desiccant and absorbent cotton and cleaning the filter.
⑺. During the analysis, the weight of various samples should be strictly in accordance with the provisions of the analysis method, otherwise, it is easy to cause ignition or smearing.
Wuxi Jiebo Instrument Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Record number: 苏 ICP 备 10025668 号 -6
Phone: 400-858-0166 Fax: 0510-84601616
Address: 26-9 Huibei Road, Photoelectric New Material Industrial Park, Liangxi District, Wuxi City
Technical Support: Avatar Networks
Wechat QR code
Scan your phone